Solar Resource Information is a key component at any stage of a solar project lifecycle.
- Early development analysis
- Site prospection.
- Collect of solar data
- Preliminary design.
- Long-term energy assessment
- Economic viability.
- Design parameter support.
- Utility connection.
- Performance verification
- Utility forecasting.
The proper siting of any renewable energy system is critical to its success. However, siting a solar energy system can be particularly challenging because of the varying nature of the sun. Daily weather fluctuations and seasonal position changes can have significant effects on a system’s performance. – NREL
EcoSmart has developed a series of tools to provide accurate SRI at any step of a solar project. We offer expert advice to make a solar plant as efficient and cost-effective as possible. Our services include:
- On site data measurement
- Acquisition of high-quality solar data
- Data analysis and long-term energy yield prediction
- Uncertainties and statistical analysis
- Economic analysis (P95 and risk assessment)
- Selection between fixed and tracker systems
- Tracker optimization
- Array tilt optimization
- Shading and area optimization
- PVSyst analysis
- … and more