Solar energy yield of optimized solar system in Canada with a P95 exceedance probability
- Three mounting options: Fixed, Vertical Axis Tracker (VAT) and 2-axis (full) trackers.
- Arrays inclination optimized for maximum energy yield at each location ( fixed and VAT system only)
- PV efficiency is corrected with temperature and low irradiation losses.
- Based on 30+ years of solar data from 235 federal weather stations.
- 95% probability of exceedance (P95). i.e. there is 95% probability that the average solar energy yield over 25 years (the lifetime of the project) will exceed the level indicated on the map .