This ½ day course under Engineers and geoscientists of BC (EGBC) professional development program will introduce the fundamental knowledge required to design, engineer, and build solar photovoltaic (PV) projects in BC.
Two dates and locations:
In this seminar, you will learn:
- How does PV solar work,
- How to calculate the energy production,
- What are the most current technologies available,
- How to improve system efficiency,
- How much does it cost,
- How to calculate financial returns, and
- How to maintain it.
Register here: https://www.egbc.ca/Events/Events/2019/19JUNSEZ for Kamloops, BC
and here: https://www.egbc.ca/Events/Events/2019/19SEPSEZ for Vancouver.
WHAT PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS HAVE SAID ABOUT THE SEMINAR
- “The Speaker was well prepared and knowledgeable on the presentation topics.”
- “Very informative and useful.”
- “The learning objectives were met”
The course is open to everyone, members or non-members of EGBC.